An electrical malfunction is suspected of causing a in Yountville Thursday morning, Napa County Fire Marshal Pete Munoa said.
The fire, which was reported around 5:20 a.m., caused "significant" damage estimated at $250,000 and shut down the bakery, Munoa said.
Firefighters were at the scene for two hours, Munoa said.
The fire burned the roof and attic space above an oven at the
bakery, located at 6528 Washington St., Munoa said. He said there might have been an electrical malfunction in a recessed ceiling light near the oven.
The bakery will be closed until the Napa County Environmental Management Department inspects the building, Munoa said.
The blaze damaged a specialized commercial oven that had been imported from Italy, Munoa said.
For more about the response to the blaze, see .
By Bay City News Service.