- What the hail? Did you see those little white pebbles falling out of the sky Sunday afternoon? I’d thought we were done with the crazy spring weather, but another storm is on the way later today and according to the National Weather Service, could lead to hazardous driving conditions this afternoon and evening. And yet another cold front is expected to bring more showers tomorrow.
- Despite the weather, Bike to Work Month continues. Did you see our from last Thursday? Mayor Jill Techel herself got on two wheels to show us how it’s done. Yours truly is also doing her best to take part, pedaling (or bumming rides) everywhere.
- One Napan who doesn't let rain stop him from riding is Julio Soriano. Check out his catchy, original "," recorded at Slack Ranch in Carneros.
- Put this on the calendar for tomorrow: The , artist Peter Hassen’s ambitious effort to spread positive values by painting words like “Honor” in parking stalls, holds its from 4 to 5 p.m. at the Napa Valley Unified School District Administration Building, south stairs/parking lot, facing Lincoln Ave at Jefferson. I look forward to seeing you there.
- It's almost graduation: Did you know you can post on Napa Patch? It's easy, immediate and you can include both photos and videos to make it a tribute to be proud of. You could even start a blog for your graduating class! Questions? email@example.com.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something