- The Greenhaus European Day Spa features body treatments, including a Bali Treatment Body Wrap ($130) hydrating facials for all skin types ($125), and mani/pedi's (a variety of options are available, starting at $39) 1300 Pearl Street Napa; (707) 257-8837, www.greenhausspa.com
- Silverado Country Club is home to the Spa at Silverado, a favorite of both locals and weekend tourists. The Spa at Silverado features a 16,000 square foot Roman Spa and offers up treatments including Swedish Massage (starting at $130 for 1 hr.), facials (including a Classic Enzyme Facial, $130, waxing (upwards of $50), and eyebrow tinting ($30). 1600 Atlas Peak Rd., Napa; (707) 257-5555, www.silveradoresort.com
- Up for a trip to Calistoga? It'll be worth your wait--in mud. Visit Calistoga Golden Haven Hot Springs for a wide selection of dirt-friendly treatments. Mud baths (starting at $65), massages ($85 and up) and facials ($78 and up) are all on the list. 1713 Lake Street, Calistoga; (707) 942-8000, www.goldenhaven.com
- Health Spa Napa Valley has a self-proclaimed "Nail Bar," featuring many different manicure and pedicure options including Deluxe Manicures ($65) and Deluxe Pedicures $85). The Sugar Honey Glow body treatment caught my attention ($170). 1030 Main St., St. Helena; (707) 967-8800, www.napavalleyspa.com
- If you need a little more than a massage, manicure or body wrap, specializes in anti-aging techniques and maintaining youth. Managed by Kyle Dailey O'Hara, a registered nurse, M Y offers total body care including hair services with chemical-free products and nail, facial, massage, and dermatology treatments. O'Hara also runs , both at 1333 Jefferson St., Napa; (707) 255-1333.
For more spa suggestions, check this week's .