1. If you liked the weather over the long weekend, with its breezy mix of sun, clouds and showers, you can look forward to more of the same for the next few days. The National Weather Service is predicting a chance of showers every day but Thursday and Sunday, with a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms Wednesday that could produce small . (Hail in June? Seems anything’s possible these days.)
2. If you’re reading this between 7:30 a.m. and noon, the twice-weekly is happening in the parking lot east of with fresh produce, prepared foods, live music, crafts, jewelry and more.
3. If you’d like to be part of the Farmers Market experience, consider volunteering to read stories to young children: time runs June 1 to Aug. 27, every Tuesday and Saturday at 10 a.m. To sign up, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If you’re down by the Napa River in the Oxbow District, keep an eye on the water and you might spot a river otter or even a sea lion, like the one that “Chef Chuck” has captured in snapshots he’s posted online.
5. If you succeed in snapping a photo of one of these wild creatures in the river, why not share it with the Napa Patch community? Post your photo and caption here for all to see, or email it to email@example.com.