1. Free movie screening: The documentary ! shows at 7 p.m. at downtown.
2. Feed Your Facebook Dept.: Award-winning author, chef, and food and wine educator John Ash is the guest shucker at Saturday from 2:30-5:30 pm. No reservations necessary, just head over to the .
3. This is a big weekend for Napa families: The annual “All in the Family Rummage Sale” takes place today and Saturday at . New and gently used items for children will be available at bargain prices: Books, bikes, clothes and much more. Today is "Find it First, Buy it First" from 4-6pm with a $10 donation. Saturday the sale runs from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
4. Saturday is also , a free, fun non-profit event from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at downtown with games, treats and much more.
5. Sunday, it’s the long-awaited at , a benefit for Iwanuma quake/tsunami victims.