- Napa’s public schools are closed today for a teacher furlough, followed by a week of spring break. Classes resume April 4.
- If you want to see how Napa County hands out grant money, the county meets in public this afternoon to discuss the next round of funding from hotel tax revenues. The public meeting starts at 3 p.m. in the downtown headquarters of the , 707 Randolph Street, and the agenda is posted in our Gallery with this article.
- Today is the very last day the is taking nominations for its .
- Looking for some Friday night funk in downtown Napa? Dance the night away with DJ Jose Miguel at 1126 First St., starting at 10 p.m. “Ladies get in free all night; $5 cover charge for the fellas. No street clothes, hoodies or hats allowed,” according to the management.
- Got your tickets yet? The Grateful Dead Movie plays Napa’s Cinedome on April 20. Yes, 4/20. More info at http://www.fathomevents.com/concerts/event/gratefuldead.aspx
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something