Jon and Mary Richardson's cat must have gone on quite a Halloween rampage: He was too pooped to wake up and pose for a photo with his implement of destruction.
But that didn't keep the Cat with a Bloody Ax from capturing the most votes in our Best Pet Halloween Costume Contest, snatching the prize from the jaws of the Vampire Chihuahua, who was also popular with voters.
Honorable mention goes to the Piggy and Bumblebee dogs.
You can see all the costumed contestants in the accompanying photos and the Richardsons win a $50 gift card. Thanks to everyone who entered and voted!
For more Halloween photos and fun on Napa Valley Patch, please see:
- Napa Gets Spooky for Halloween: Photo Gallery
- Halloween Cocktail Recipes from the Napa Valley
- How to Make Mystery Eyeball Deviled Eggs
- Napa's "Zombie Nurse" Crusades for Flu Shots (VIDEO)
- Costumed St. Helena Revelers Support Cameo Cinema
- The "Dead" Walk at Napa's "Zombie Flu" Clinic
- Patch’s Best Halloween Costume in America Contest
Stay Patched in! Follow Napa Valley Patch on Twitter | Like Napa Valley Patch on Facebook | Sign up for the daily email with links to the latest news | Got something to say? Start a blog and share your views.