- Today’s the grand opening of the brand-new supermarket in south Napa’s Riverpark shopping center, 1525 Imola Avenue. The fun begins at 9:30 – maybe I’ll see you there!
- Did you know that April is the Month of the Young Child at the ? There’s still time to stop by the Children’s Library and enjoy the colorful exhibition of art by young people; and this morning happens to be Wee Wednesdays, with storytimes for the very youngest – 6 months to 18 months old – at 10:30 a.m. in English and 6:30 p.m. in Spanish.
- Also today, in downtown Napa holds a reception from 6:30 to 9 p.m. for its exhibition “An Eye for Art … with Mother Nature.” Wine, appetizers and drawings for prizes are all part of the event at 1006 First St.
- Napa Patch office hours return tomorrow from 7 to 9 a.m. at in the Bel Aire Plaza shopping center. I’ll be parked there inhaling my java and pecking at my Patch-emblazoned MacBook, so please come by and say hello.
- One of the things we could talk about is the upcoming We are going live with this on May 4 and I couldn’t be more excited at the prospect of opening up the site to the diversity of opinions and talents we have here in the city of Napa. Bloggers, come forward! And if you’ve never blogged but would like to give it a shot, our platform is just what you need to get started. You’ll continue to own and control your work – we’ll just give you a platform. Questions? Come ask, or give me a shout at Louisa.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something