- The holds its regular weekly meeting at 9 a.m. on the third floor of the county administration building at 1195 Third St. The agenda is posted online at the county website, countyofnapa.org.
- At 4 p.m. the supes will meet again in joint session with the at City Hall to discuss two items of mutual interest and concern: the possibility of the city and county sharing facilities in downtown Napa and the impacts of state budget cuts in public safety and health and human services. Watch live on the cityofnapa.org website.
- Feed Your Facebook Dept: It’s the last day for $1 hot dogs at , which posts “Come May we will be starting new specials. Gone will be our beloved dollar dog Tuesdays. But I heard the word ‘slider’ mentioned in some high level management meetings …”
- Calling all Napa artists and art-minded Napans: Tonight’s “State of the Scene” panel discussion at on Main Street is an “open floor community discussion” with a panel of artists, presenters and arts administrators. 7:30 p.m., 1146 Main St.
- Do you want to help judge senior projects at ? Email Mitchell Nail, email@example.com to sign up. Presentations are May 4 and 5 from 4:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something