It’s Thanksgiving Day! The food shopping is over — or is it?
Turkey and all its trimmings will soon be gracing the holiday table. But what if you forgot something?
Whether it's that one special ingredient needed to make the feast a success, or a prescription that just has to be filled — don't fret: We've got you covered with this handy guide to Thanksgiving holiday hours at local supermarkets and pharmacies.
- CVS: 24/7.
- Lucky: 6 a.m. to 3 p.m., pharmacy closed.
- Nob Hill: 6 a.m to 3 p.m., pharmacy closed.
- Raley’s: 6 a.m to 3 p.m., pharmacy closed.
- Safeway: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Trader Joe’s: Closed.
- Vallerga's: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Walgreens: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., pharmacy closed
- Whole Foods: 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Stay Patched in! Follow Napa Valley Patch on Twitter | Like Napa Valley Patch on Facebook | Sign up for the daily email with links to the latest news | Got something to say? Start a blog and share your views.