For people like Mary Richardson and me, it's practically impossible to pass up any opportunity to capture images of things we see that impress us in one way or another.
Extreme weather events like our current storm system are full of such moments, and Mary has been kind enough to share some photos of the Napa River from Saturday afternoon.
If you, too, have photos or videos you'd like to share, I welcome you to add them to this gallery.
And please stay with Napa Valley Patch throughout the remainder of this storm, which is expected to blow through by Sunday night. Napa County and city officials are monitoring the weather and we'll publish updates as soon as we receive them.
For more about the storms and flooding:
- Real-Time Water Level Data for Napa River and Creeks
- Powerful Storms Heading Our Way
- Flash Flood Watch Issued for Napa Valley
- Flash Flood Watch Extended in Napa County
- Flood Warning for Napa River Issued Saturday
- Napa River Flood Warning Continues
- Watch: Flood Control Tames Napa Creek
- What to Do if the Power Goes Out: Safety Tips from PG&E
Stay Patched in! Follow Napa Valley Patch on Twitter | Like Napa Valley Patch on Facebook | Sign up for the daily email with links to the latest news | Got something to say? Start a blog and share your views.