Designated "Locals Night," Tuesday at the Oxbow Public Market is all about deals and a good time for Napans when the second weekday rolls around. From discounts to wine tasting to occasional live performances, the public market in downtown Napa is always abuzz once Tuesdays arrive.
For Tuesday, Aug. 7, the specials are:
- Happy Hour tap wines ($6) and draft beer ($3.50) from 3 to 7 pm and $5 small plates celebrating Japanese cuisine from
- A glass of Terra Mater Paso Del Sol Sauvignon Blanc or Pueblo del Sol Malbec for $4 a glass at
- Half-price oysters on the half-shell, beer and wine specials and small plates at
- $3 beer and $5 guacamole and chips at
- 15% off The Olive Press extra virgin olive oils, balsamic vinegars (including bulk oil and vinegar) and tapenades at
- Calzone with prosciutto e funghi or calzone with ricotta e spinaci, plus a glass of Bianco di Napa or Rosso di Napa at
- $1 mini cupcakes (one per customer) at
- Pint of beer for $4, private label wine for $5/glass and $2 off an artisan cheese platter at
- Purchase any delicious French savory crêpe and get a Nutella sweet crêpe for half price ~ only $3 at !
- Receive a complimentary cup of house tea with any purchase at
- Enjoy 15% off 12 oz bags of beans and a drink special (ask the barista) at plus try the new coffee flights
- Select from a spectacular array of our sashimi grade seafood cut and packaged on a bed of seaweed salad at . Just add wasabi, ginger and soy!
- Half-price cheeseburgers and veggie burgers, $2 fries and $3 glass of wine at
- Plus more...just ask when you're at the Market
Source: Oxbow Public Market