Friday, Sept. 7, 2012
- “ ,” 8 p.m. Sponsored by Mya-Moe Ukuleles and featuring 'ukulele chanteuse, Janet Klein, along with Gerald Ross and the "Flea by Night Band" comprised of Fred Sokolow, Casey MacGill, and Elaine Herrick. Joining Janet and the band on stage will be "radio" host, Jim D'Ville, and local Hawaiian songbird, Faith Ako. Audience members are invited to keep their ukuleles handy for a mass finale with the band. , 1030 Main St, Napa: $25, $35, $50 includes pre-show reception at Back Room Wines.
Saturday Sept. 8, 2012
- , 7:30 am - noon, , 610 1st St, Napa: FREE
- , 8 a.m., 20 Bonita Ave, Napa: FREE
- , 10 a.m. , 1088 College Ave, Saint Helena: FREE, see festival link for schedule of performances and classes including at 1 p.m.
- , 2 p.m., , 55 Presidents Cir, Yountville: FREE
- , 3 p.m., , 1136 Main St, Napa: FREE
- 4 p.m., , 530 Main St, Napa: FREE
Sunday, Sept. 9, 2012
- , 10 a.m., , 1088 College Ave, Saint Helena: FREE, includes at 1 p.m.
- 1 p.m., , 1343 Main St, Napa: FREE
- , 3:30 p.m., , 560 Jefferson St, Napa: FREE
Napa Patch becomes Napa Valley Patch Sept. 27: Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Sign up for the daily email with links to the latest news | Got something to say? Start a blog and share your views with the valley.