Hop on the Ferry, Mary!
Join us for a "field trip" of epic proportions as Napa Valley LGBTQ Pride travels to "City by the Bay" for the San Francisco Pride Parade & Celebration!
Here's the deal:
- We'll meet in the south parking lot of the Oxbow Public Market (that's the lot across First street from the market itself.
- There we'll setup carpools to the Vallejo Ferry Terminal
- We'll carpool/caravan to Vallejo and catch the 8:30 am ferry to SF
- We'll arrive at the SF Ferry Terminal on the Embarcadero, which just so happens to be the starting point of the parade, by 10:00 am
- Following the parade, which begins at 10:30, we'll head to Civic Center for the SF Pride Celebration
- We'll board the 5:00 pm* ferry to return to Vallejo and our cars. We'll be back at Oxbow by 7:00 pm
- Upon our return, we'll join the troops from the Napa Guerilla Gay Bar and invade Gott's Roadside at Oxbow for dinner
The cost? That's the good news! We're getting a group rate of $20 for those between 13 and 64 (a savings of $4); $11 for 6 to 12 year olds and for those 65 and over (a $2 savings). Children 5 and under ride free. The only catch? We need to sell at least 15 tickets before Monday, June 18 to receive this discount.
SO, buy your tickets right now at http://ferry.napavalleypride.com/
* Don't think you can make it until 5 (or want to stay in the City later than that)? No worries, there are also ferries leaving the SF Ferry Building for Vallejo at 3:10 pm, 6:30 pm and 9 pm. We'll organize the carpools based on desired return times.
This event is just one of more the 30 making up Napa Valley LGBTQ Pride 2012. For more information visit http://www.napavalleypride.com