These women authors pen diverse works -- from steamy novels to World War II fiction to baseball romance books!
The night begins March 25 at 6 p.m. at the eatery at 8240 Old Redwood Hwy.
The featured authors:
- Jeane Slone, a member of the Healdsburg Literary Guildand writer of historical fiction, She Was a Spy During WWII
- Amber Lea Starfire, journaling/writing prompts, Week by Week
- Pamela Taeuffer, fiction, Shadow Heart
- Sharon Hamilton, fiction, Seal the Deal
- Pamela Aares, fiction, Love Bats Last
Minimum food purchase will be $4. To see the Redwood Cafe's menu and details, click here.
The authors' books are available at the cafe to purchase!