The “Napa Valley Tour de Cure” will be held for its 23rd year on Sunday -- May 4 -- from 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The event is a fundraiser organized by the American Diabetes Association, and is anticipated to attract up to 2,600 participants who will be required to follow the rules of the road at all times.
• The 10-mile course proceeds through the Town of Yountville, out Yount Mill Road and back.
• The 25-mile course continues up Hwy 29, across Hwy 128 (Rutherford Rd) and then along Conn Creek Road, Skellenger Lane, Silverado Trail, Oak Knoll Avenue and Solano Avenue to loop back.
• The 50-mile course proceeds all the way up Hwy 29 to Dunaweal Lane, then all the way back on Silverado Trail to Oak Knoll Avenue and Solano Avenue to loop back.
• The 80-mile course adds an out-and-back on Hwy 128 to the Sonoma County Line.
• The 100-mile course extends this farther into Sonoma County with a loop involving “Jimtown” and Healdsburg.
To join the race, click here.
To see the route descriptions, click here.