The Native Sons Hall in St. Helena wore a costume of its own at the Cameo Cinema's Annual Monster's Ball last Saturday night - the Ghouley Greeter at the door welcoming the arrival of all the costumed revelers into an incredibly spooky and transformed Halloween den for an evening of freaky fun, fabulous food served by St. Helena's La Condesa with music playing and dancing all night long, stopping only for the competition costume parade.
Cathy Buck, proprietor of the Cameo Cinema welcomed everyone and expressed much appreciation to the Ambassadors, her friendly supporters who help make her great ideas a reality. In any case the spirited party goers, wearing interesting creative fashion (or not...) enjoyed an evening to remember!
Do you have Halloween party photos to share? Add them directly to our Pics & Clips gallery - there's a button on the home page, or you can add them here.
And if you have a costume you're really proud of, why not
More Halloween on Napa Valley Patch:
- Halloween Events Today in the Napa Valley
- Napa Gets Spooky for Halloween: Photo Gallery
- Halloween Cocktail Recipes from the Napa Valley
- How to Make Mystery Eyeball Deviled Eggs
- Where to Find Pumpkins in the Napa Valley
- CONTEST: Best Pet Halloween Costume in Napa County
- Napa's "Zombie Nurse" Crusades for Flu Shots (VIDEO)