Napa Valley Opera House is celebrating its 10th year anniversary since re-opening its doors in 2003 with their annual gala on Saturday.
The gala will start at 5 p.m. at the Charles Krug Winery, which is set inside the Peter Mondavi Sr. Family Vineyards.
The event will focus on the future of the Napa Valley Opera House.
"This year's gala is an important event as it celebrates the Opera House's 10th Year Anniversary and will help raise funds to transition the Opera House into a new era, with increased community programming and the start of an education program that will send artists into the schools," said Paul Cantey, NVOH Board Member and Gala Co-Chair.
"The next 10 years are sure to be just as successful as the first ten at the Napa Valley Opera House."
Beginning at 5 p.m., the evening will kick off with a reception and a Magnum auction.
Guests will be treated to a performance by the
a capella group and children's choir Voena, who have been partners with
the Napa Valley Opera House for many years.
Following the reception,
dinner will be catered by Napa chef Holly Peterson
and will be served in the Carriage House Great Room of Charles Krug
Dinner will be accompanied by a performance by Bay Area opera
sensation, George Komsky.
A live auction, with auctioneer Dan Donahoe, and dancing with a performance by The Fabulous Screwtops, will end the evening. N
The auction will include a variety of exotic trips, including:
- 7 nights stay in the Bay of Islands in Northern New Zealand in the town of Opua, wine tastings and tours at Valli Vineyards and more.
- 4 nights stay at the Four Seasons Resort in Lana'i, Hawaii along with round trip ferry rides, horseback riding, a carriage ride, dinner and more!
- An Italian getaway for 2, which includes 4 nights in the Ferragamo's medieval town of Il Borro and 2 nights at the stunning property, Villa d'Este, on Lake Como.
- A 3 nights stay in an Ocean-View room at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at historic Ka'upulehu in Kona, Hawaii.
- A Hollywood package includes a 2 night stay at the Sportsmen's Lodge in Studio City and a VIP, behind the scenes tour of Warner Brothers.
- 6 nights stay in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and a guided fly-fishing expedition on the Snake River.
Additional items include a variety of dinners including a Greek dinner for 14 by Mihalis Hionas, croquet on the famous lawn at Meadowood, a party in Raymond Vineyard's Red Room, and more!