· Reside or work in the County of Napa.
· Be a minimum of 14 ½ years of age
· Possess a valid California Driver’s License or California Identification card.
· Be of good moral character.
· Have no felony convictions or any criminal charges pending/ not be on probation for a crime.
· Not be a restrained party by any court order.
· Be willing to submit to a Live Scan fingerprint check. (paid for by the Sheriff's Dept.)
· Volunteers must successfully pass a background investigation.
Any questions can email: firstname.lastname@example.org